Wednesday, January 27, 2010

unlucky

Today morning mar..... hmm forgt bring eng book, lucky can brw dao... the eng teacher very ^@%@$@$%. i juz smile smile thn she ask me answer question.. zzz later is pa period.. Tag of WAR arh..... before start .. we go chg cloth .. i walk up the stair.. almost wan fall down le.. after chg .. i walk walk thn also wan po kai liao- -... nvm lor.. later tht tag of war ma.. boy vs gal...1st time i go help gal lar -- win en.. but 2nd time.. the teacher help the boy thn very #$%@$%@ when pulling , i feel my back there like no pull le.. thn the boy pull the rope.. i terus folo the rope and fall down... gosh.. pain lo me 打滚跌 = =... nvm lor.. later vs j3yong... whn gal vs gal.. teacher say boy cant help.. but whn pull we all boy rush into help gal.. wakakaka .. thn win.. 2nd time.. the zhang heng dao pull the rope... i hug him and help him pull .. who know... he suddenly left go the rope and make me fall down... make me eat GRASS = =sienz.. later tht... i fall down frm b ma.. later they pull and pull... they wan step on me le.. i terus run.. but my spectacle fall down.. teo step on my glass... gosh... my scep lucky no putus or reli dun know how to do... haiz.. today me very tired and pain... so unlucky lar today... so so.. can prevent de things nid to prevent lor ... aiks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home