Saturday, August 8, 2009

love is just another form of suicide.love is extremely addicting, once the first taste is taken then soon leaves the pallete, it isnt longbefore you are craving another taste.Love is taken to quickly, one becomes obsessed and then it seems as if it is just like the miracle loves of the theater. In truth, love is a living breathing thing that must be constantly worked with. The presence of jealousy is the only thing that can truely break the hold on true love, in jealousy there is only love for oneself, not for both
She may have a pretty face, but when im with you everything tunes out and all i care about is seeing you happyHoney, if U think I miss U all the time, U R wrong. I miss U only when I think of U. And U know what? I think of all the time.if i could rearange the key bored i would put "you and me" beside each otherI'm in love with you, but you belong to someone else.
I will wait for you forever.i can still remember the the when i first saw you in that day i never forget you....your the only person make my heart beating fast every time i saw you.I would wait forever if I knew that when forever ends I would be with you.When I know that you reject me,my heart breaks in a million pieces and I have to hang my head so no one see?s the tears coming on.Should I SMILE because you?re my friend or CRY because that is all we will ever be?A million WORDS would not bring you back, I know because I've TRIED. Neither would a million TEARS, I know because I've CRIED.How can you be FRIENDS with SOMEONE if EVERYTIME youLOOK at them it makes you WANT them even MORE?
If anyone accused me of being heartless, it?s only because you have it. The hardest thing in life is to watch the person you love, love someone else.I miss the way you laughed, I miss the way we talked, I miss the times we had, I miss the love we shared, but most of all I miss the way you cared.I've cut so many that I don't feel the pain from the knife anymore....I think the nightmares in my sleep are terrifying, and then I wake up, and the real nightmare begins.Take a look at me now.There's just an empty space.There's nothing left here to remind me, Just the memory of your face.She says she's fine, but she's going insane. She says she feels good, but she's in a lot of pain. She says it's nothing, but it's really a lot. She says she's okay, but really she's not.So why do people do it momdo they know it ruins livesnow that pain is cutting me like a thousand suicides?Let's go back in time and act like we never said goodbye?
When I see you smiling at her the way you used to smile at me, my heart breaks in a million pieces and I have to hang my head so no one see?s the tears coming on.I wish that I could be with youI wish that I was your only oneI wish that you could feel the same as I do for youI am sorry I am not a perfect size zeroI am sorry I am uglyI am sorry I am fatI am sorry I am not perfectI am sorry I am sloppy I am sorry I am not cleanI am sorry I like youI am sorry I write badlyI am sorry for you; since you?re not sorry for yourself; at allI want you with meI want you to like meI want you to know I like youI want you to not act different around me when you find out how much I like youI want you to think of me as your one and onlyI want to be with youI want your smileI want your awesomenessI WANT YOU!I love your smileI love your hairI love your writingI love your sarcasmI love your teeth (which by the way are perfect)I love your eyesI love your laughI love your noisesBut most of all I LOVEYOU!I watch you laugh;When I giggleI watch you stair;When I smileI watch you kiss;Wishing it was me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home