Wednesday, March 18, 2009

@@today no sleep la... at sch damn tired lo...... but i still hold on la... morning i go ah lok drink....hmm...damn shiok lo.....

today at sch fine lo... my sci test teacher give wrong mark ...damn she give me 55 .... whn i count i gt 72 de ...dam far lo the mark so i go find her lo...finnaly i get back my mark.... hmm...

whn sch break i rush for home at stair there i pok kai.... i tot i will fall down but dun know why no lo.... teo beside me see dao lo....damn lucky me ... like superman flying lol .....damn scare me at 1st .... i watch a youtube movie... my frenz intro...sudenly a ghost cum out damn him....me whn i see the ghost me nth happen lo... i feel boring ... the ghost green colours zz...nth afraid juz boring ...sux why all ppl so childlish de leh...hmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home