Friday, March 20, 2009

hmm .. today i lazy wake up leh.. but no idea lo..gt sch ma... i and my frenz go ah lok there eat lol... the kakak lie us say tambah thing no + money... whn we add le... she say nid RM2 ...wa make my tht mee nid RM7... damn la....wan cry leh .

hmmm..today school... nth special thing happen lo....ya .. our math teacher.....damn bising ... the graph nid draw beautiful ah... he ss dao say his graph is the best lo.. i dun know how to say him la... he say me and tahnee damn he..... zz so sienz him....mcb lo...

today the bm damn shiok.... we make our project ... i draw and colour wa... damn pretty lo... my group all boy... no one know hw to draw ... i think we will the last lo...haizz... we 4gt ask girls cum to our group... but nvm..if we nt the laster group... we will be proud of it lo... cos boy de drawing win girls wo...haha

hmm.... today de lunch, my mom cook damn many ...ask me and sis eat all of it..... i wan vomit le...haizz.. although all is mine favor...hehe... at least me and my sis eat all of it... my mom shocked haha...cos she cook 4 dishes for 2 of us to eat ... u say crazy bo....

today afternoon... damn boring .. i waste my time to day dream... reli nth to do.. i walk down and up...haizz... so i search web to find sum nice game but cant find lo... all boring de..at last sky turn dark le..... we have a big chicken for dinner today... the chicken nid RM104 lo.. u trust bo... ofcos it veri nice to eat..o.o

hmm....i dont wan to sleep today ... i think... i dun wan waste my time to sleep... do u think me is carzy...maybe no lo... sum ppl is like this de ma ..example .. me lo....haizz.. dota for all nite lo... i wont fall sleep de..

EVA IS THIS LONG ENUFF?

2 Comments:

Blogger Eva said...

Not really long enough though XD

March 20, 2009 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Alan Tseu said...

!! no long...o gosh la

March 21, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home