Saturday, August 15, 2009

wat a day

today morning .. my frenz reli put my plane , he say he forgt damn la..haiz..thn i go buy chocolate and candy><..today at sch not very gd.. give 3 teacher scold our all class.. say wat childlish thing, haiz. erm .. still thinking of her, today back home.. i very scare cos this gt guitar lesson.. wa the teacher go out for some function, another teacher teach me . wa he wan me learn around 10+ chords ><.. wan die lurr T_T..i will jyjy hehe..erm kian kok night wan start le..hmm dun know 20 or 21 .. my sis say 20 la cos the ticket give us jor.. hmm our class haven recieve it..stupid blogskin.. lazy upload lo..haiz.. make me blur oni.Er @@, keep thinking her..@@.>< hmm she sure busy this few month lo.. practise ,exam ,test, homework. i worry she will tired till sick T_T... god bless she pls.. all sick come to me nvm de..>.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home