Sunday, August 16, 2009

gosh~

AWW.. my backbone wan break jor lor T_T...today morning i wake up, help my mom do thinigs haiz.. after do finish .. my family out and i solo at home ><... after i cook for myself.. i start do homworks..hmm nth happen.. the phone ring and i go get it i found tht wan rain jor... i quickly get the cloths back to house.. after few sec the rain start ... phew lucky i.. or nt sure give scold dao kao kao... ><... after thm back.. wee my mom start scold liao wee...she no ask me put the cloths to room .. she scold dao i ...... haizzz... damn sienz... my bone wan crack liao><... hmm thinking somebody ><... hmm 2mr hope a nice day cos dun wan like saturday give 3 teacher !#%!#$!$#!#@%&& ><... HHMMM guitar... yesterday teacher no come ><... next week many nid go there by bus cos camp at sch ><... maybe no function at afternoon..go guitar lesson... hehe..hmm wondering i wear tht uniform look like wat... haiz... nvm later nid go out eat haiz.. @@ gosh my back pain la... i miss someone ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home