Sunday, January 17, 2010

Missing u

Today i was shocked, i dream about you. u have accpet me to be ur bf. i was very happy at that time.. At that time, my all scout ppl ask me belanja eat lor, i then promise. i bring u and them to Mc donald eat, u just eat a little of burger thn the rest let me eat... i feel very 'xin fu' at tht time. i accompany u at school until ur car arrived, we talk a lot and be happy together. i hope the time can stop at this moment and dun wake me up... but when i wake up, i know it was juz a dream, im very too miss u ma. while i know this is a dream, i started to be afraid le, when everytime i dream, it wont be the truth, is mean opposide, u will not accpect me de.. althought of tht, i still cant to stop thinking u... i hope can turn it to the truth. I reli wan to back to the dream world again, at least in there, my all wish can come true.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home