Thursday, February 26, 2009

yes today is sport day, damn tired la ....hmm i describe situation about today ba hehe... In the morning i and my frenz go tai sheng buy food . i buy many koropok haha....they all say me 'xiao' lolx...

hmm, the simon(disiplin teacher) tok many many make rain le lolx... damn it... lolx i go scout there to take job to do .. wa they wan me to do short throw de job zzzz... damn heavy la .... after tht .. i buy uncle bob de thing ... diao it RM8 lo but damn nice to eat hahah.... i eat a huge ABC lolx.... i saw siomon caught two stundent escape .. dam him he call thier parents cum lo.. their parent scold thm in front of us.. their say i very dissapointed at u.. thn bla bla bla bla

the cheer dance damn nice ... hehe although i stand my my leng damn pain zzzz... the nelson bong my frenz diu he breake the record of 'TIE BING' 40 m lo... damn far la lolx.. whn i saw he throw.. wa he hit the electric line and make sch no electric .. fon mou..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home