Friday, February 20, 2009

haha.. im back again >< wee the Desa milk make me wan ........ hehe yew dun belive me can drink in 1 min leh... haha. hmm today my school sport running... our blue team damn lame le ... the yellow geng liao... i see we will 2nd place this year ... haizz

hmm.. 2mr de bm test must gambateh i dun wan dance leh... hmm... 2mr 3 period of sci damn shit de ... her hw me haven do again zzz....

gt gd new today, geo test at after sport i heard dao damn shiok la.. dun know she eat wat medician le sei mou mou... haha sad... yew make me gone le RM4.40 haha but nvm... i drink till wan muntah zzz...haizz... tht all for today


Smile make ppl turn beautiful ^^

1 Comments:

Blogger MICHIKO❤ said...

ooi!i still dun bilif!!!!

February 21, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home